Wednesday, March 27, 2019

NSV: ran into someone from highschool

24M, 6'4" (193cm), SW: 305lbs, CW: 203lbs, GW: 185-190lbs

I hit my heaviest weight of 305lbs when I was a sophomore in high school. That was when I was 16, and I'm now 24. I've been losing weight and getting fit since January 2018. It's been a very transformative journey. I've gone from a 44 to a 36 in pants, and now I wear a large shirt, though when I was in high school I got to the point where I could only wear a 3XL.

I was at work today, eating my grilled chicken and hummus. It was at lunch in a central location in my building, and I recognized someone walking near me. Turns out it was a high school friend, who I'm friends with on Facebook and Instagram and interact with once in a while. She walked right past me so I called her name, and she looked surprised. She said that she didn't recognize me and congratulated me on my weight loss.

I often look in the mirror before and shower and see how much I still need to work on. But the truth is that I have come a long way, and my life is so much better than it was back then.

I still have a ways to go, but I'm so proud that I started when I did. This is the kind of thing I dreamt about happening when I was at my heaviest.

submitted by /u/TheTallestLoser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U0Rw0h

No comments:

Post a Comment