Friday, March 29, 2019

Long timer lurker making changes after 2 years

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker on these post and was too afraid to say anything. I would read these posts and get inspired but I would never actually do it probably because I'm scared of failure, but I'm happy to say that I have went to the gym for 21 times officially! I haven't told anyone about my plans of weight loss but I just wanted to share that with you guys :) I've also changed my diet completely and I'm eating a lot of whole unprocessed foods. I still have the tendency to binge eat but I'm getting there, hopefully.

If you're too afraid to start or post, just keep at it and know that there's a community thats willing to back you up.

submitted by /u/PixiesAndWhatever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wysumg

No comments:

Post a Comment