Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sharing this journey

Hello, so I'm 31, male, 6', SW 336 CW 326 GW 300, as of right now. I'm setting smaller goals to try and make them easier to attain and so my goal weight is subject to change.

So what this post is about is I'm just looking for someone to share this weight loss journey with, even though there's this subreddit I would just like something more 1 on 1. Right now I'm trying to do the keto diet and also weight lifting. I've been doing this for about 1 and a half to 2 months now.

I live in Minnesota so if I could find someone from around there to maybe hit the gym with that would be awesome as well, though it would just be a bonus.

We could also act as accountability buddies during our journey and have someone to rant to and whatnot.

I wasn't sure where else to post this so I'm just doing it here for right now. I know I could share with the whole subreddit but I'd just prefer to do it 1 on 1 if possible.

submitted by /u/andacanaver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U0NJQV

No comments:

Post a Comment