Saturday, March 30, 2019

I can't stop fueling my weight-loss with self hate and I want to be able to work on both my physical and mental health

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has had similar problem as me. I've lost nearly 50 pounds now (345-300) and I'm hitting a wall mentally. I feel like so much of my weight loss is fueled by how unhappy I am with my body.

I'm proud of how far I've gotten but it's a constant barrage of "don't make the wrong food decision because if you do you'll fuck it all up" or "you don't deserve to be loved until you lose more weight".

I wish I could be "body positive" like a lot of women my age but it's so hard. Im scared if I'm positive about my body I'll give up and if I'm not I'll be able to reach my goal.

I wish I had enough money to seek out therapy to help with all this but im not in a position to do that. Is there any advice anyone has or similar experiences?

submitted by /u/gracemclachlan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FMjcxa

No comments:

Post a Comment