Friday, March 29, 2019

Here’s to starting all over again...

2015 was my year. I started my weight loss journey as a 5’9” F at 307 pounds. I went to the gym everyday, got into powerlifting, was counting macros. I finally felt like I had it under control. I was thriving, working hard and got down to 220 pounds. I was in the best shape of my life.

Then.. I was involved in a car accident. Rear ended.. ended the life of my car and my powerlifting career. I lost ALL motivation. No insurance to cover PT and as a broke college student I had no way of covering the cost. So I turned to food and video games. I gained all the weight back plus more. I’m currently sitting at 337 pounds.

I have a successful job. I got myself some insurance, and I just started physical therapy.

Here’s to starting over. It sucks.. really badly. But, it will be so worth it.

submitted by /u/ragingpenguin17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FEjwwP

No comments:

Post a Comment