Friday, March 29, 2019

Lost weight and inches but MY UNDERWEAR IS NOW TOO TIGHT!??

I’m so confused. Today I put on a pair of underwear in the morning and it felt freakishly tight. I figured it was maybe due to the dryer and it would loosen up once I started moving. But it didn’t and it was so uncomfortable all day.

When I got home, I tried on three other pairs of underwear that were never too tight when I was at my heaviest. I’ve lost almost 15 pounds (14.6 to be exact) in the past 4 weeks and now they are too tight around my hips/butt?!??

My shirts, sweaters, jacket, sweatpants and pajama shorts are all fitting more loosely. My leggings/yoga pants fit more or less the same except I am not hiking them up as high to cover my stomach. I’ve noticed visible weight loss in my face, thighs, under bust, waist and stomach. But some of my underwear (not all because most of it is very lacy/stretchy) is just way too tight.

I recently incorporated tennis/high incline walking this past week in addition to the regular walking and hiking that I’ve been doing since March 1.

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/facingmyselfie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uBaHyW

No comments:

Post a Comment