Thursday, March 28, 2019

I weighed 372 on March 1st.

I have been on this weight loss journey since January. I hit a stall during the last two weeks of February. I weighed from 375-372 each day. I started to weigh my food and adjusted my calories consumed. Today I weighed in at 362. The other day I weighed in at 359 but I believe I was dehydrated. I did it by 100% CICO. I didn't give up any types of foods. I enjoyed chips, pizza, sweet treats, carbs, and fats. I just didn't enjoy as much of it as I used to before.

Calories needed to maintain weight at 372: 3,733 per day

My caloric goal for each day: 2,000 - 2,500 or under.

Calories eaten since March 1st: 70,690

Calories to maintain 372 for 27 days: 100,791

Calories burned with exercise: 3,800

Calories not eaten this month: 30,101

Days over goal:11

Days goal met:16

Days worked out:16

Work outs missed: 3

Picture of my calendar.

The biggest help has been my exercise bike, food & body scale, MFP, and calendar. My bike keeps me on track for the most part. I hate to use it. So in the back of my head I can hear, "That's x amount of time on the bike." My food scale lets me know how much I am consuming and MFP helps me keep track. My body scale and calendar keeps me motivated. They show me my progress.

I wish you all luck. It's possible with the right tools.

submitted by /u/Still_Fat_Man
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HYMWZp

No comments:

Post a Comment