Monday, March 25, 2019

Lost weight but not clothing sizes

I've lost about 60lbs (5'6 ~260> 200lbs). I've still got a loooong way to go to get to my UGW still, I know, but I'm sort of discouraged by the lack of real change in my clothing sizes.

I still fit into everything I wore previously. Like I suppose I technically now, snugly, fit into smaller sizes that would have never fit before, but it's not like my old clothes are "falling off" or anything, by any means.

This is especially true for pants. I've been in the same pants size for FOREVER.

I hear so many stories and accounts of people having to go buy all new clothes because nothing fits them, and it leaves me feeling so envious. I thought that would be the case after dropping 60lbs....(?!?) does it really take 100lbs of weight loss before I'll go down just one pant size??

It's so discouraging to see the numbers on the scale go down, but look the exact same.... Even in the progress photos I take of myself, the changes are so very small. :(

submitted by /u/Kanganew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FwLN8D

No comments:

Post a Comment