Monday, March 25, 2019

Weight loss tips

Hi guys, i'm looking for some friendly advice or general tips to help in losing some weight. I've always been a little bit of a heavier guy right now sitting just under 6' tall and about 230 pounds. I had some success in losing weight a year ago but that was when i wasn't really doing much with my life, now I am a full time student and i struggle trying to find time to get to the gym whether it be from having so much studying/ work on my plate or just being generally tired from all the work i'm doing. I know i should probably be on a diet but i've always gotten very lost when trying to figure out what would work for me. Any help would be much appreciated .

submitted by /u/Deztiny99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YpUXfU

No comments:

Post a Comment