Friday, May 3, 2019

About a month ago I started losing weight with a starting weight of ~156Kg/~343.92Lb (1.87M/6.13Ft)

Hi, this is my first post here so if the font is weird then i'm sorry in advance :").

Well I'll start of with telling who I am, I'm an 24 year old guy living in the Netherlands being quite content with the weight I have/had until one month ago instead of a weight value my scale quite literally said no or to much weight.

This in combination of having to wear 4XL clothes and size 64 pants made me snap it made me realize how much I weigh and it was my first motivation on losing weight.

Besides that my whole father's side of the family has Diabetes type 1/2 and a number of Heart and Vein diseases, considering all these things I've decided to do something about it.

Currently It's may 3rd and starting off from last month I lost 15Kg / 33.0693Lbs my goal will eventually be 90Kg/198.41Lb.

The journey will be hard and I will definitely have some setbacks but because of the support of my friends and family I'll manage.

Currently I'm doing a combination of the old fashioned Less food and exercise more combined with a low carbs diet.

I eat yogurt with fresh fruit for breakfast another batch for lunch with maybe one sandwich tops, I eat a lot of chicken and salads for diner and I force myself not to give in to the feeling of hunger when I definitely don't need it.

My friends and family support me so much and it's super motivating to hear about people being proud it almost brought me to tears at some point because I was so done with being this fat.

I'll keep you guys posted on updates on my weight loss and will be happy to answer any questions.

submitted by /u/weirdowszx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IZgZSe

No comments:

Post a Comment