Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Help with weight loss, what to eat and tips for getting fitter.

Hi all,

I recently joined this sub as i have just recently started to attempt to get myself in shape. A little bit about me so you know what were dealing with.

Sex: Male

Age: 27

Height: 5ft 10

Weight: 12 stone, roughly 168 pounds.

Goal: Reduce stomach fat and build more muscle,

Here is what i have been doing past few weeks:

Mon - Wed - Fri - Cardio: 25 minutes treadmill. Interval training with fast paced walk to jog back to walk ect. Normally about 200 calories minimum

Tue- Thu - Sat - Weight Training, general sit ups etc. Lifting 5kg weights, sit ups, planks ect normally around 15 minutes weights, 10 minutes everything else.

Now the thing i need help with is the eating,

What should my calorie intake be? I normally have wholegrain toast for breakfast with a sandwhich for lunch and small bag of crisps (popcorn) and dinner is usually pasta or something. I'd say i try and maintain 1000 max a day,

I work in a call centre so sit all day, so i never snack at work and drink few cups of coffe and much water, or a least try too.

Some days i will eat a bag of crisp or a snickers and then i would feel bad, like omg, everything is lost, i have failed.

Is that right?

It's doing my head in trying to work out what to eat and how much i should be burning ect.

Any insight would be great, and thanks for reading:)

submitted by /u/MaddyMccanCan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VnZi00

No comments:

Post a Comment