Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Question about weight loss using CICO and MFP

I'm 5'7 and 210 female age 32. The past month I've been using MFP to ensure I stay in a 1400 calorie range. My TDEE is 2045. I started at a weight of 215.

Anyway, I've stayed within this range every day, counting EVERYTHING. Even gummy vitamins I take in the morning, everything. I did it this way because doing 1200 for faster weight loss just killed me and there was no way I could sustain it, whereas with this I am very much able to sustain it... the extra 200 calories goes a very long way with me.

I've been steadily losing about 1lb per week, sometimes 1.5lbs, and I started working out recently too. However, this morning I weighed myself and was 1lb heavier than I was prior.

I know it is stupid, only 1lb, but it REALLY bothered me because I'm so not used to eating better or working out and to see it happen sorta makes me feel like I've done something wrong.

So, my questions:

  1. I have noticed with MFP it can calculate how much you burn doing exercise, does anyone know if this is accurate? Is it possible that when I exercise, the reading is inaccurate? Usually I burn approx 400 calories exercising each day then I am allowed 400 calories to make up for it, and I usually take about 300, but if the reading is wrong, is it possible that I am taking in more calories than I should be?
  2. Any idea why this would happen? I was doing so good.
  3. I've been eating whatever I want but staying in the 1400 calorie range, if I was to switch to other healthier foods would it make a difference? For instance I drink a coke with lunch every day but I count it towards my calories.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/catscradle2112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JkAN1y

No comments:

Post a Comment