Monday, May 6, 2019

!@#$^% weight loss sucks!

Hi. I love you guys. You're my inspiration and my support group (lurkishly until today) and I need advice. I'm 54, short, 290 lbs, fairly sedentary (daily walks, about 5K steps). I use the LoseIt app, I started a weight loss bujo, and I don't eat sweets, sugar, or pop. I'm low carb, CICO, and cutting way back on beer.

I've apped and journaled and measured and weighed and been steadfast for 31 days and I've lost one fucking pound.

One.

What the hell?

I'm starting back at the gym this week. I push a weighted box around until I want to die then I swim laps until I want to die more.

Is this normal? I mean, I know about plateaus but shouldn't they happen later? Not at the beginning?

submitted by /u/bullgarlington
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2POYVKV

No comments:

Post a Comment