Monday, November 11, 2019

[21F]Looking for weight loss buddies :)

Hey guys so I’ve never posted anything so not sure if I’m doing this right so sorry if I’m not. Im looking for weight loss buddies. Just someone to text about food and fitness and whatever to be honest and someone who can be an accountability buddy :)

A bit about me: I’m 21 and study Computer Science at university in the UK. I love pretty much every sport and played sports everyday as a kid and abruptly stoped at 16 when moving to boarding school so that’s how I gained my weight as I was a skinny kid before that. I gained even more at university :(. I need to lose about 35 kg to be at my ultimate goal weight but right now I’d be happy with like 20 tbh. I’ve already lost about 17 this summer but I’ve really been struggling with food lately. I do love healthy food but always crave fast food and crisps and break my diet. I go to the gym every other day :)

If you’re interested in a weight loss/accountability buddy, dm me. I don’t have any “criteria” but please be over 18 :) Also if you have any advice on dealing with cravings plz dm me hehe :)

submitted by /u/Ivonawesome
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O0aYEU

No comments:

Post a Comment