Monday, November 4, 2019

Advice on weight loss!

Hey all! I am needing some advice for I am currently having an internal struggle.

I am 27, 210lbs and 5’5”. I often get the comment “you wear your weight well” and I am trying my best to love my body the way I am, but I also want to lose weight. But this is where my trouble comes in. My mom has an eating disorder and I do not want to become her who is obsessed with losing weight and her diet. She constant counts her calories and all she talks about is what she eats. She also has commented on me losing weight multiple times, so now part of me doesn’t want to lose weight out of spite. Has anyone been in a similar situation and maybe can give me some guidance?

Also, does anyone have an eating plan for weight loss they would recommended and make instead of counting my calories everyday? I don’t want to feel my eating controls my life and counting calories just seems to overwhelm me, since my mom has kind of made me paranoid about it.

I hope this makes sense.

submitted by /u/onlycooltings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WFAYcs

No comments:

Post a Comment