Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Ate well under my TDEE and still gained some weight?

Hi,

So i'm early in my weight loss, just at it for 2 weeks, but i've been successful at it before and understand the basics of what I need to do. Plus I come on here daily for tips and motivation.

Before starting I calculated me TDEE which is 2,260 calories. I didn't want to implement exercise just yet so I balanced it out by restricting to 1,000-1,200 calories a day. This has been working quite well for me so far. I structure 3 meals for the day, log everything, and stay away from snacking.

Yesterday was a bit stressful, and i ended up snacking quite a bit however I continued to track everything and drank my 4l of water. My snacks were roasted almonds (that i would weigh out and log) and a fruit. I had that snack 3 times yesterday. I didn't have time to cook so I ate packets of smoked salmon and cucumbers for lunch and dinner. I felt a little bad about straying but my intake totalled at 1292 calories, which is still well under my TDEE so I figured I wouldn't lose any progress.

This morning I woke up and weighed myself and I gained .6 kilos (1.3 pounds) which is a little disheartening because I know what it is like to truly binge and I didn't constitute my mess up yesterday to count as a binge. Also I'm confused how I would have gained this weight even when i stayed 900 cal under my limit. Can someone help me understand what happened?

submitted by /u/thirdegreeburn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KxQpyw

No comments:

Post a Comment