Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Back on the weight loss train again!

I did very well about almost 5 years ago. I lost about 65 lbs from CICO, exercise, and a low carb diet. Then I met my now husband- and while I love him to pieces, he brought me back to some awful eating habits.

I've been using mfp again, and doing high fat, high protein, low carb has been working for me. I've lost a bit over 17lbs in the last 80 days. I wanted to take it slowly, and for the first month or so I didn't lose much weight but user it as a period of time to figure out what foods work and don't work for me, what I like and don't like, and how I stay full. I'm starting to get food pretty under control- I loosely use keto as a guideline but eat a lot more vegetables than what is generally recommended for it and that brings my net carbs up a bit high, but I'm losing weight steadily now and that's what I care about as opposed to following a strict diet.

Now it's time to get back on the exercise train!

submitted by /u/Mirriande
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XaSXHW

No comments:

Post a Comment