Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Best weight loss goal?

Hi! I started about 5 weeks ago at 201.2. I’m 30/f/5’8’’. I’ve had some great success so far losing 1 or 2 pounds a week and now weigh 191.4. I have a question about goals:

My ultimate maintenance weight is about 163– I think it’s where my body would sit if I was making like 70% sensible choices. This is why I initially set this as my goal.

However, I am getting married on Nov 1, 2020. I am worried that if I set my goal for 163 that I will get there too fast and then get bored. I’m also wondering if my wedding isn’t the time to drop below a “not thinking about it” weight.

Last time I weighed 145 was in 2013 when I was 24. That’s the lowest I would go with a goal weight. The idea of getting to that weight by a month before my wedding for my final fitting is intoxicating and I’m really tempted to set this as my goal but I’m worried I’ll burn out because I’ll obsess.

I just downloaded Happy Scale which is extremely fun but also what led me to post this. Any advice appreciated!!!

submitted by /u/fiddleleaffig8789
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ofl4BE

No comments:

Post a Comment