Wednesday, November 13, 2019

What's the maximum daily calorie deficit that wouldn't lead to starvation mode?

I've recently started an extreme diet (1000 cal a day consumed, ~600 burned via exercise ) which leaves with a daily deficit of ~2000 calories (193cm, 111kg) and I've experienced a weight loss of around 5kg in 2 weeks but have recently plateued. I think my body's gone into "starvation mode" because I can go an entire day without feeling hungry at all which isn't normal. Would increasing my daily calorie intake to 1500 cal, leaving a deficit of around 1500 cal, ironically lead to more weight being lost because of the increased metabolism? Of course it can't be accurately predicted but would it generally speaking? Cheers :)

submitted by /u/Beowulf_8991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q1OdZi

No comments:

Post a Comment