Wednesday, November 13, 2019

I lost 45 pounds in ~7 months, taking me just as long to lose the last 15

So pretty much exactly a year ago, I started my weight loss mission. Cut my daily calories down to bare bones, and quite literally ran my ass off for an hour a day. Results came quick, and by maybe April or May, I was down like 45 pounds. Got skinny fat and plateaud.

And that was in May lol. Haven’t really budged much since then. I’ve adjusted the diet, cut cardio down and focus on strength training. I struggle with binge eating, but I’m working on it. In short, I feel like I’m doing everything right.

But my gut hasn’t changed an inch! It’s driving me crazy lol. I feel like I did the bulk of the work, lost most of the weight, and now it’s just like the final touches, the last 10 or 15 pounds off, and it’s just not happening for me.

I’m aware of the mistakes I made along the way that got me to where I am. I cut my calorie intake waaay to drastically, I ran like a maniac and didn’t lift a weight for months, I know I binge eat, etc. But, shit, I’m trying my best! Lol

Has anyone else experienced this? I’m so close to my goal but like, not quite, so it’s very frustrating. If anything I feel like I’ve gained a few pounds. It’s driving me crazyyyy. Any words of advice?

submitted by /u/Wyldfyre-Quinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NJjpFq

No comments:

Post a Comment