Friday, November 22, 2019

Can I eat bread while dieting? Any foods that ‘prevent’ weight loss or is it just CICO?

So I’m trying to loose weight. I want a healthier lifestyle but I want to loose weight in a manageable way too.

I’ve been doing cardio and the gym and weight training. I started about two weeks ago but I just started working out because I started on the week of my period and I don’t exercise in my period, just the 3 weeks I’m not on its

So I have a question.

I go a few days of eating really good, the odd snack here and there, but sometimes I would have a chicken sandwich from Wendy’s for supper for example. I share with my boyfriend so I don’t eat the whole thing and then I put it down in my fitness pal. I don’t even eat all my fries and I don’t get a pop. I track my calories. I always stay around 1600(I decided that’s my calorie intake for the days and then I’m raising it to 1800 when I loose the weight) but my mom told me I won’t loose weight if I’m still eating burgers or bread for example. The thing is, I do eat them a LOT LESS then before and it’s not everyday. But can all the carbs make me not loose weight even if I’m eating 1600 calories and exercising and doing CICO?

I plan on restricting fast food even more now than I got the hang of working out but I just want to know for the future.

I’m 19, 5’6, 208 pounds. I want to be 150-160ish with muscle. This is the first time I’m taking weight loss extremely seriously and I’m super motivated and I haven’t gave up but I do feel kind of guilty about the chicken sandwich’s lol

submitted by /u/dbhdhf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KKreZO

No comments:

Post a Comment