Friday, November 22, 2019

Losing It

Hello! I lost weight previously while being part of a LoseIt challenge in 2017. Now I am planning to continue to pick up this weight loss journey in a healthy way, with a community to be accountable to. This time around I am doing it sober- I quit drinking/using one year ago on November 1st, and I feel that losing weight, staying consistent and tracking will be much easier as a sober person than it was for me previously. I am planning to post something each day, maybe just as a comment on this post, in order to keep track of each day of this journey. My current weight is 207. My goal is to weigh 185 by February 1st, which is when I will be meeting all of my boyfriend's friends for a concert in Chicago. This is 71 days, and I think it is the perfect amount of time to make change without crash-dieting or losing steam. Here we go!

Edit: Accidentally put my goal weight as 100 pounds more than I meant to.

submitted by /u/soberbeeper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OwvqgM

No comments:

Post a Comment