Friday, November 15, 2019

For the first time I'm going to take it slow and work on gradually building better habits

I keep failing no matter what I do, however one constant factor looming over all of my failures has been my attitude. I've always wanted quick results, and instant perfection. I groan when I consider that maybe this isn't going to happen over night. Maybe this is going to take time. It's a tough pill to swallow for sure. The thing about reality is that you don't need to accept it for it to be true. The sun will rise tomorrow, the sky will still be blue and I'm still going to have a long way to go before I'm my ideal weight.

I've decided to try and think up some habits, that once fully developed, will lead to weight loss. And instead of expecting myself to acquire these habits over night, I'm going to break them down into smaller habits and build on them over time.

submitted by /u/TetrisShoes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KrIF0S

No comments:

Post a Comment