Friday, November 15, 2019

Can anyone recommend an app or service that will hold my hand through weight loss?

I really need some sort of structure to be successful at weight loss. "Eat healthy and exercise" is far too open ended. I am ready to commit to weight loss, but I struggle with anxiety and history of eating disorder so I really overthink food and try some new healthy eating method like every other week. I'm looking for something I can turn to in scenarios like:

  • Eating at a Mexican restaurant and trying to figure out what is gluten free and will support my weight loss goals.

  • Meal plans would be nice if they were realistic. I'm a foster/adoptive mom with a full time job. I don't have time for every meal to be different. It needs to be simple.

  • Tracking calories on MFP is challenging because I do cook most meals at home and I use a lot of ingredients.

I just want something I can turn to for a simple answer: should I eat this or not?

submitted by /u/GronkVonHaussenberg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33SWFbF

No comments:

Post a Comment