Sunday, November 17, 2019

Hello! I'd just like to share my weight loss journey and what I did to help myself. Progress pics too!

I was very addicted to video games when I was young, and was fat my whole life due to it. In the sixth grade I weighed 350 lbs, I knew I had to do something. So I joined "football conditioning" for weight loss and the team and coach wasn't cool with it after the first year because I wouldn't join the team, so I quit at the end of my seventh grade year, and had gotten down to 280 lbs.

After I quit the conditioning I didn't exercise at all, and gained it all back, and then some by the time I graduated (last year.) So seven months ago I decided to change myself and my lifestyle, I started my journey with cico, 1200 calories a day (although i did get up to 1500-1800 some days), going to bed by 10:30 every night, and 7k steps atleast five days a week.

I also started weight lifting a month ago before the 7k steps because I heard something about lean muscle burning more idle calories than fat, but idk. I had my weight checked two days ago and im down to 215 lbs!(97 kg I think.) I kinda wish I would've known my weight before I started but I'm glad I don't lol. In the progress pics the before is two or three months after I started so im not at full chonk, but I'd say I was atleast 300 lbs in it. http://imgur.com/a/lnE793H what do you all think?

submitted by /u/PussySlayerOfTheLeaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kv1Mr4

No comments:

Post a Comment