Tuesday, November 12, 2019

How to resist unhealthy food cravings

Everyone has their weakness and Achilles heel when it comes to their weight loss journey. Mine is fast food and desserts.

I just want to go to a fast food drive-thru and get some cheeseburgers, I want to eat a giant slice of cheesecake, I want to down a whole box of Cheez-Its and cookies.

I know our brain is wired to crave fat, sweet foods, but is it possible to re-wire or re-train it? This is the hardest part of losing weight for me. The thing is, I don’t want to cave in to it because once I do I’m done for, I wouldn’t be able to just stop at one bite or stop at one “cheat day”. I would totally relapse if I allow myself those things. It’s like saying to an alcoholic to allow one shot per week. It doesn’t work that way.

These cravings drive me crazy and tests my will-power every single day.

submitted by /u/trwwy321
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X9yjbq

No comments:

Post a Comment