Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Is this normal on keto?

SW: 118.1Kgs CW: 109.0Kgs TW: 60Kgs Hi everyone. This is my first post here. So, I began some kind of keto on the 20th of October this year. I wasn't really strict with the carbs initialluy. I started meticulously noting down everything only from the past weeks. Here's the weird thing and something that has been freaking the eff out of me and annoying me to no end: I've lost just 9 kgs (today is Day 23). Everyone around has been telling me that usually the weight loss is more on keto and that my metabolism must be slow/ hypothyroid/I'm doing something wrong etc etc etc.

I just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong.

submitted by /u/talky_van
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33GzLEu

No comments:

Post a Comment