Friday, November 15, 2019

I'm fed up.

I'm 17 and I got diagnosed with diabetes 2 months ago. It's type 2. The doctors said that I have a genetic predisposition, and that it was only a matter of time, but that my weight obviously didn't help.

Which is why I kind of went cold turkey. I completely cut out high-calorie foods out of my diet, I stopped buying all of the stuff I used to binge on, started cooking healthy, tracking calories.

I've lost around 10 pounds since my diagnosis. I've had so many failed attempts of weight loss, but this time, I know that I really need to succeed. I'm young, my whole life is laid out in front of me and I want to be healthy. I really don't want to mess this up.

So I guess I created this account to share all of the journey that I started. Just to have a place to tell people about how I struggle, how I want to binge again, how I'm at a Plateau and how I want to give up sometimes.

But I also want a place where I can share achieving my goals, where I can share how sometimes I am so full of hope and inspiration. How every small change is a major success to me.

Because I'm fed up. I'm fed up of being "the fat one" of being out of breath after walking a flight of stairs, of secretly binging in my room.. And I want to change so desperately.

submitted by /u/hopefullysucessful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2plLUj9

No comments:

Post a Comment