Friday, November 15, 2019

New to all of this, wondering if this sounds right?

Hey all,

I'm just starting out my weight loss journey and was wondering if this sounds right.

Little info about me:

Gender - F Age - 25 Height - 4'10" Weight - 126 lbs Goal weight - 95lbs

I went to the doctor on Monday and realized I gained 10 lbs in three months after starting my antidepressants (Wellbutrin)/antipsychotics (Seroquel) regime. I know meds don't make you gain weight, but my antipsychotics definitely encouraged my appetite at night after my antidepressants killed it during the day. I'd over eat at night before bed because I'd say "well I didn't eat much during the day so it's okay." (Spoiler: it wasn't)

This lead me to start my journey to finally just getting down to the weight I've always wanted, which is 95 lbs. Started going to the gym in my building for at least 30 minutes a day and actually exercising, definitely getting my heart rate up and breathing heavy, using my standing desk half the day, and getting onto mfp to track calories.

I logged my info into a TDEE and used sedentary as my exercise level like someone suggested on here because I'm probably not as active now even with the gym as I like to think I have become and it says to cut weight I need to bring my calories per day down to 930.

I already started cutting back to 1200 on recommendation from MFP which is difficult but not unreasonable, but cutting back to 930 seems impossible. Does this sound right to you all? Am I going to have to suck it up and figure out how to cut back to 930? Is that impossible?

submitted by /u/tunac4ptor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CKFihq

No comments:

Post a Comment