Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Is it normal to gain weight while weight lifting on a calorie deficit? (Back story inside) SW:357, CW:288, GW:257

I am feeling discouraged after not weighing myself for 3 weeks in hopes of seeing a nice drop on the scale (2-3 lbs) and getting on only to see I have actually gained a pound. I eat at a 400 calorie deficit a day and weight train 4 times a week, run one day and take 2 days off. It makes no sense that I gained weight. I drink a gallon of water a day so its not water weight. The only thing I can think of is I consume 260 grams of protein a day. Is this what is stalling my weight loss? I figured the more muscle i build or maintain the more fat I burn. I started weight training seriously in July but started losing weight (original weigh in) 01/01/19. I was hoping to lose 100 in the year, that was my goal but now it seems I wont even get to 70. Can someone help me out on understanding what I need to stop doing/ start doing to see the number on the scale start dropping again.

submitted by /u/MrHugePiece
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KGl0Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment