Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Worried About My Fat Loss Diet

Hello Everyone,

I just started my weight loss regiment. Just to give you some background: I'm Male, 25, 270 lbs, 6"1'. I started living on my own about 3 months ago and have been eating pretty healthy (cut out all the garbage I've been eating every other day). I decided to stop drinking beer and start working out. However, I'm worried from what websites have been deeming unhealthy, and I don't want to become anorexic.

My daily diet has been an Oikos Triple Zero yogurt with a Cliff Bar (350 calories) for breakfast, a lean cuisine (270- 300) for lunch, and rice (240 calories) with either 2 chicken breast (460) or steak (670); or a burger with salad (450 ish). I've also been taking a weight loss supplement.

I've been doing 1 hour of cardio achieving a 500 calorie loss. Then at home I do 100 crunches, 50 push-ups, and 50 squats. Am I doing this right? Any advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/Popaqua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D2ATqa

No comments:

Post a Comment