Sunday, November 10, 2019

It's time.

Spent a lot of time yesterday thinking, about all manner of things but especially about myself, and I concluded that it's time for me to start loving myself. It's time for me to try and make up for all of the years of abuse I've subjected myself to. It's time for me to start treating myself with the kindness, warmth and care that I truly deserve. It's time for me to start eating more healthily, to start trying to get more sleep, to start exercising, to finally embark on the weight loss journey I've put off for so long. I've spent most of my life torturing myself, punishing myself for things which I have no control over, but I don't want to fight with myself anymore. I want to live better and be better and that starts today♡

submitted by /u/sy6j38fgn8b92hj927bt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2p48H2R

No comments:

Post a Comment