Monday, November 4, 2019

I’ve done it once, now I have to do it again...

So I had a baby 13 months ago and after the initial weight loss of not having a person inside me any more (~28lbs) I’ve now lost another 42lbs on my own. Mostly calorie counting but I have been doing running lately, more for fitness than weight loss. I’m now hovering around the 200lb mark and have been for a while. I really want to lose another 30-40lbs but I’m seriously struggling to motivate myself. I’ve been where I am for a while so I’ve now accumulated a new wardrobe for this size. I’m not super unhappy with where I’m at but due to pregnancy and having a Caesarian my body looks really different to how it did when I used to be this weight, which I don’t love. Some days I’m super strict with my calories and do really well sticking to plan (usually my days at work are best) but on my days off I tend to go overboard. I wouldn’t call it binging but I relax and enjoy myself so I’m really not losing any more weight, I just go up and down a few pounds. Any tips for pushing myself to shift that last 2-3 stone would be really helpful!

submitted by /u/frostiesforwankers27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NS3GTF

No comments:

Post a Comment