Saturday, November 16, 2019

Looking for a post

Hi all!

I'm hoping someone can help me. I saw a post on here about 2-3 weeks ago. I only got to read half of it before the app completely refreshed and I lost it, as I was at work on break when I saw it. It was written by a female. She talked about how she started losing weight at 16 because she didn't realize how big she had gotten and maintained it through college and for the next 10 years. At the bottom, she listed tips on how she maintained her weight loss. I really wanted to read her tips!!

The reason I'm so pressed on finding this particular post though is that it struck me because I specifically remember her discussing how she changed the way she thought about things regarding weight loss. Because of this, I have stayed on track with my weight loss since reading that post! Something about it made me think, wow, I am the only one holding myself back.

If anyone knows how I can find this post, please let me know.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/alienkoala
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37bejJL

No comments:

Post a Comment