Saturday, November 16, 2019

Starting the journey all over again

F19/4’11/129lbs I began my weight loss journey around August where I started at 128lbs. I didn’t track calories but completely changed my diet and went to the gym consistently. In about a month and a half I was down to 119 and was over the moon whenever i’d get compliments from family and friends.

I’ve always been bad at sticking to habits so I fell off. I haven’t gone to the gym in probably two months and my diet went to absolute sh*t. I weighed myself last night and was 129lbs. I refuse to get to 130lbs but my will to eat feels stronger than my will to lose. I have to figure it out. My goal as of now is 110. I’m posting this for accountability and hopefully some encouraging words from others. Wish me luck and I wish all of you a safe, healthy journey as well. <3

submitted by /u/lightisgrande
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ok3JaP

No comments:

Post a Comment