Tuesday, November 19, 2019

My numbers are all over the place

It's all just a bit funny. I've been in this for about a month now. Discounting the rapid drop in (probably water) weight in week one (which was full 4 kilos), I'm down 2. That's not much, but it's solid. But my measurments are changing. I haven't measured myself at the begining, but in August, my measurments for a skirt were a 92cm waist and 125cm hip. I'm not entirely sure if these are true numbers or were already taken with the fit of the skirt in mind, but I believe it was the first scenario. Ten days ago I measured myself to have an 88.5cm waist and a 121 hip. Today, I have a 85cm waist and 119.5 hip. I'm a seamstress, I trust my measurment-taking. Both of these were taken in the morning, before eating.

I mean, I'm going steadily down, but the weight is slow. Now, I'm not sure what the measurments indicate, but I've always believed they're going reeeeaaaaly slow, but mine don't feel that way, especially compared to the weight. I added quite a bit of exercise I wasn't doing before and I'm deliberately somewhat leisurly with my diet - on purpose - so that might throw things off a bit.

Turns out I have a very fuzzy idea of what is actually happening and what it means long-term. What kind of results can I expect in the future. And if we go by the measurments, is it really the gentle, slow paced thing I intended for as the weight indicates, or am I moving faster than that? I probably won't be making changes as I love my new routine, but I would rather like to have an idea.

Basically I'm happy with my current speed of weight loss (there are some health considerations), but the difference in measurments is a wildcard I'd like to understand better.

submitted by /u/Lilly-of-the-Lake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37jjIP0

No comments:

Post a Comment