Friday, November 8, 2019

My worst week calorie-wise was followed by my highest weekly weight loss

The week of 10/24-10/31 was terrible for me in terms of calories. I'm not a binger, I just made the conscious choice to overeat all week, which is obviously dumb. It wasn't even a particularly emotional week or anything where I'd overeat from that, I just...... felt like eating so I did. I had it in my head that Halloween would be my last hurrah before getting back on track (yes I know this is a stupid attitude to have but I was lost in the moment lol). Anyway, that whole week I still tracked diligently, and though I was tempted to skip my weigh in, or try to take a picture of it without looking, I didn't. I looked. I went from 241.8 to 246.6, a 4.8 lb gain in a single week. And I had been so close to the 230s!

Well luckily, I more or less got back on track the following week (this past week). Still had a few days when I ate over my 1400 cal limit (which before I almost never did), but only by a few hundred calories vs. the 1000+ that I was eating over before. Anyway, I was tempted to kind of punish myself and restrict maybe down to 1200, but I didn't, just kept with my 1400 and did my best. Well, I was rewarded on the scale today. 239.4! Down a whopping 7.2 lbs in a week-- the highest weekly loss I've ever had. I'm sure this is partly due to water weight and maybe period-related things messing up my weight, but still, I'm so happy. I also got my first ever comment about my weight loss from my coworker the other day, which certainly helped to re-inspire me to get back on track. I just did some calculations and at the rate I'm losing (2.1 lbs per week on average), I should just make my goal of 199 by my birthday in March!

submitted by /u/frontcross359
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32xRIDD

No comments:

Post a Comment