Friday, November 8, 2019

Is ‘get fit quick’ a myth?

EDIT: is getting fit quick a scam?

I see all these get fit quick adverts for subscriptions to the latest fitness/food guides etc and I was just wondering if anyone has had a ‘speedy’ weight loss story that’s actually worked?!

I’m 24, 5”3 and well in the red zone (if you know what I mean) and I’ve always struggled with not seeing results quickly. I know I should be patient and wait for results but I’m sure I’m not the only one who suffers from ‘giving up quickly’ the minute I haven’t lost what I deem enough or ‘still cant fit in my nice jeans’.

The whole premise of weight loss eludes me and I wonder that if it can be done quickly would it work for me?! (I know everyone’s different and doing it a healthy way is important!!)

The whole idea of weight loss being quick seems so far fetched to me but can’t knock it till you try it I guess?

submitted by /u/Rhiannonw1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CsuK6m

No comments:

Post a Comment