Friday, November 8, 2019

Has anyone quit nicotine during their weight loss period?

I'm sad to say I'm quit addicted to my Juul, and have turned to it even more since dieting. I've been seeing awesome results from CICO OMAD, but I'm definitely vaping more than ever. The problem I'm having is that I'll vape as a replacement for snacking. It gives me that similar buzz to snacks. I also vape as a self-soothing method. I had this habit when I was at my heaviest weight too, but I feel like I'm not replacing the feeling food/cards/bingeing used to give me with something else that's harmful to my body.

Has anyone accomplished kicking two addictions at once? I don't even know how to start with this one.

submitted by /u/saltlamp94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ALlB8

No comments:

Post a Comment