Wednesday, November 6, 2019

No Longer Class II Obese

Today I reached 221 pounds at 5'7". Started at 235 on October 1.

My Libra app which I use to track my weight loss showed I am now only class 1 obese, with a BMI of 34.7. I have not been below 225 pounds in almost 2 years.

I am accomplishing this with CICO, lifting weights, and at least 30 min cardio 5 days a week. I have lurked for a long time, and I have lowered my weight in the past. But for one reason or another I always got lazy, gave up, or just stopped caring. Something has changed in the past 5 weeks and this feels different. I am not stressed, I'm not starving and binge eating, and I'm not 100% focused on the scale alone. Maybe I finally gathered all of the knowledge from this sub and am being more consistent. Not sure why it is different now but everything just clicks and it feels fantastic to be exercising, eating well, not spending $25 at Arbys for a single binge meal.

I could not have done any of this without this fantastic community. Thank you all. I'm gonna return to my lurker status now, but give another update when I leave Obesity :)

submitted by /u/HealthyStranger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JSeUpF

No comments:

Post a Comment