Wednesday, November 6, 2019

How to go about clothes shopping?

I’m in the middle of where I want to be in terms of my weight loss. I’m only just now reaching a point where my clothes are too big. For the past few weeks I noticed my smaller pants were becoming more baggy and only looked like I’d bought them 2-3 sizes too big. I’ve retired all but 3 pairs of pants because they simply won’t stay up. Ive now reached a point where I can’t even tuck my shirts in because the waistbands are gaping so much. The 3 pairs that I have not yet retired, while loose, are not going to fall off my body and I can wear a belt if I need (although they do not look very stylish haha.) Do I buy new clothes? Or do I wait until I’m closer to my goal weight? I don’t want to spend unnecessary money and work clothes are expensive

submitted by /u/meowkitty45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34CFxXP

No comments:

Post a Comment