Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Control Loss and Guilt

Hey all, stumbled on this community through my Google journey and I was happily surprised to see a supporting community for weight loss.

I was basically googling Guilt and Binging as ive felt out of control with my lack of exercise and eating habits these last few months. Long story short, I weighed about 105kg a couple of years back and I want on a weight loss journey that saw me lose 20kg and gain some muscle mass and much needed confidence in the way. I am 27 and a male btw, ive struggled with my weight for as long as I remember so achieving these goals meant a lot to me. I work a pretty physical job so that wad one of my main drivers but overall the more I lost the more I started to actually like myself and body which was very new to me and I got hooked on the feeling.

The problem started about a year ago due to work getting in the way of my eating schedules ( I was doing IF - 8hours of eating and 12 fasting). This kind of knocked me back but I managed to stay at my weight rather than gain any which was somewhat better but lately, since I had stuff going on both in my work life and personal I have spiralled out of control in terms of binging and not going to the gym. I lost a ton of muscle mass and definition that I was so proud of and I actually started gaining weight and struggling to fit into my old "skinny" clothes. This has added to my mental stress which already has been impacted by other factors and I just find myself isolating and eating which has not only worsened the way I feel but is adding yo the problem the more I do it.

I don't really know what the purpose of this post is other than just trying to find some support out there and reassurances as I have read a few people state that they managed to battle the weight gain and go back to their healthy weight. I guess I just want someone to tell me I can do it and put me back on track although I know I am the only one who can do that. Sorry for the rant I just feel very defeated lately.

submitted by /u/SLIMETHIS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34sXIz8

No comments:

Post a Comment