Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Getting serious about CICO: losing 30 pounds in 100 days when I travel to the Bahamas!

F29 | 5'10" | SW: 202 | CW: 195 | GW: 165 | CICO | Vegan

I just booked a week-long getaway to the Bahamas with a friend of mine, which is exactly 100 days away!! This means that I have just over 14 weeks to get into a shape where I feel capable enough to scuba dive, comfortable enough to wear a bikini, and healthy enough to enjoy my vacation. I'm working to lose two pounds per week so I can drop thirty pounds by when I leave on February 15th.

What I'm already doing:

  • Eating ~1,200 calories per day and logging them into MFP. This has worked for me with weight loss in the past, and it eliminates all the extra calories I usually gain when binge-eating bags of chips or boxes of oreos.

  • Exercising more, although I'm still working to get a daily regimen. Right now I'm doing at-home yoga and fitness apps like 30 Day Fitness Challenge; I just found an affordable gym nearby and want to start daily, 1hr classes soon.

What advice do you have? I'm looking for ways to improve my current strategy as I'm really serious about losing weight this time around :) Would love to hear your tips and tricks!

submitted by /u/temporary-human
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JVMzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment