Saturday, November 16, 2019

On top of things for 2 months but ruined progress in a 2 week binge

For two months I felt like I was finally getting my habits in check and making healthy progress mentally and physically. But then my aunt came to visit while my mom went out of state for work. She does not have the healthiest eating habits but I wasn’t gonna let it deter me but she never ended up giving me the money to buy groceries I needed while my mom was away. So I would end up eating with her out at fast food or eating her greasy dinners. It caused me to stop being on track and now I’ve just kind of stopped working out, eating any kind of healthy and I lost control of my IF routine. I want to start back up but from some reason I’ve just felt so exhausted all the time, possibly from being active at the gym 3-4 times a week to not anymore but now it’s hard to find motivation or time to go. Also college applications and just other school stuff has been stressing me out on top of not being able to get back into a weight loss routine. IDK what to do anymore, any advice or anyone looking to help motivate me would be great.

TLdR: Got off track after two months of doing well and now can’t find motivation to start again.

submitted by /u/DearDxni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ptWaWO

No comments:

Post a Comment