Saturday, November 16, 2019

Lost 10lbs (heccin yeah!) but when I look at progress pics of myself I literally see NO difference :(

So, here's my stats: F18, 5'4, SW: 144 CW:134.

I was so friccin frackin happy to see the number on the scale today! I decided to take another pic in the same underwear as before to see if I could see any difference but there was legimately none. I stared at those pictures for like 30 minutes trying to find one thing, but I saw none.

I know it's not going to be such a drastic result with only 10 pounds, but I've been working my ass off for 2 months for this and to see nothing whatsoever changed is sort of disheartening. :(

I didn't take measurements before weight loss, and I don't have a tape measure to measure now, people say that's a good if not the best measurement of progress but I have no way of doing that right now.

I'm going to keep going, because I'm a stubborn bitch and not going to let myself "lose the battle" but it kind of makes me feel sad to know I put so much work in for months at a time and I can't even see the progress I made.

I guess I'll just keep smiling, cause the scale is going down and I'm becoming healthier.

Anyone had the same experience as I did?

submitted by /u/OverExam2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QnCNcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment