Saturday, November 16, 2019

Large Calorie Deficit Question

21F need some advice/guidance. I've started a fat loss journey (once again) and I want to make healthy habits a life long thing. I've been going to the gym 3-4 time a week but my eating habits have been horrible. Before I would just eat whatever I want, snack a lot and not think about it. The last week I've been focussing on what I've been eating and counting calories. Already I have lost a bit of weight. Before my calorie intake wouldve been 3000+, but this week ive comfortably been eating around 1000 calories. I havent felt very hungry and I feel like I could maintain it. But upon research about weight loss, this drastic drop in calorie intake could not be the healthiest thing for long habits? Thoughts?

submitted by /u/warmlemontea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CSSnFm

No comments:

Post a Comment