Sunday, November 17, 2019

Overeating Rescue Series (1): Isolating External Influence

(Come here to find like-minded friends! -by Laurel)

In the process of losing weight, many people lose themselves, have a wrong understanding of food products, and even regard food as an enemy.

How to eat has become their biggest problem, and it is also torturing them.

I tried to understand them and do my best to help them, so I wrote a series of articles. I hope that with the help of the article, they can get rid of overeating and vomiting, greatly reduce their anxiety and depression, and even stop worrying about their body shape and weight loss. I know I have overreached myself, but I just want to do it.

I know that many people suffer for this. Therefore, I hope that friends with gluttony will study hard and save themselves first.

Let me remind you first:

What I am going to tell you may run counter to your intuition, and may also make you afraid of getting worse. But please try it boldly. If you don't succeed, you can still use your original method.

If you can't have a heart-to-heart talk and have no teammates to support each other, you should do it alone:

1. Reflect on yourself and find the root of the problem.

2. Be patient, because the process has twists and turns.

Please give the rest to the time and follow the steps of the article. I believe you will get better.

Lesson One: Isolating External Influence

Media advertising, fashion and beauty industry, etc., make you have unrealistic fantasies about "slim" and "figure". It is this external pressure that makes you fall into the whirlpool of dieting. We can blame them, but pestering causal analysis is useless. What is really important is to eliminate these adverse effects.

Dieting includes many forms:

All forms of dieting depend on external conditions or rules to decide "what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat", rather than on the body's real needs to decide how to eat.

Losing weight through diet can achieve short-term results, but it is doomed to failure in the end. You are in trouble during repeated dieting.

Our ultimate goal is to return the eating initiative and decision-making power back to the body.

The goal is clear and the approach is very simple, but the process may be long and bumpy. In this process, you may not always be able to move forward, you may turn back from time to time. Because people's emotions and thoughts are always affected by the outside world and become uncontrollable.

The best way to eliminate the influence of the outside world is to shut yourself "in the room" and cut off all contact with the outside world without seeing, listening or touching.

No way, right? But you may use this "all-or-nothing" mentality to look at food, "eat or not eat", "good/bad".

I'm going to teach you how to walk in the gray zone. The key point is to set the basic rules:

1) keep things that meet the rules;

2) Eliminate the things that violate the rules;

3) If you can't make up your mind, keep it for a while and then judge.

//////////

The first step is to start with virtual things: including newspapers and books, fitness App, social media, blogs, TV programs, advertisements, news, websites and all other information sources.

Please look at these sources of information and ask yourself a few questions (the following are for reference only):

1."Has it made my life better?"

2."Does it cause me anxiety, self-accusation, inferiority complex or other bad emotions?"

3."would my life be better without it?"

4."Do I really need it to help me lose weight and keep fit?"

5."I don't know these things, do they do any harm?"

……

※As long as there is a negative answer to a question, immediately eliminate it!

For example: fitness software

1.I don't know. I lost a little weight, but I feel very tired every day.

2. Yes. Compared with the photos shared by others, I feel very bad.

3.It seems that it will. I've never been so miserable before.

4. It may not be necessary. It was because everyone else was using it that I tried it.

5. Yes. I don't know how to practice.

The conclusion is: uninstall.

Please write down the answers according to the examples and describe them as clearly as possible.

The weight loss information you can access now is basically harmful and useless. My suggested approach is:

Cancel all fitness/weight loss/fashion websites

Farewell to social media

Throw away fashion magazines and books

Uninstall fitness software

It is difficult for you to abandon these things at once, but please try to change first! You should find that without nutritionists, doctors, experts, models and celebrities who judge you "this is wrong and that is not good" all day long, life will be much more comfortable.

Remember: this step, which you may not understand for the time being, is the key step to get rid of gluttony and save yourself.

submitted by /u/laurel_xdg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CR1ypT

No comments:

Post a Comment