Thursday, November 14, 2019

Plateau

I am feeling so discouraged because I can't seem to get past 175. I started this weight loss journey in January and I have gone from ~225 to ~175. (which is great!) However, I've been at the same weight since about July and nothing I've been doing to keep losing is working. I make sure to track everything I eat. I go to the gym 4 times a week instead of 3. I've upped my treadmill distance from 2 mi to 5 mi every session. I strength train for about an hour every session. I now spend like 3 hours instead of 1.5 at the gym. I would like to think it's muscle but it's so disappointing because I'm still about 25 lbs away from my initial goal. Sorry for venting but I just needed to get this out lol. I'm a full-time grad student so I'm not sure what else I can do while still maintaining enough focus on my studies. Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/mickey_tx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kn3Lxq

No comments:

Post a Comment