Thursday, November 14, 2019

Coping with Negative Body Image? Help?

how do you cope with a really biting hatred towards your body?

i hate my body. i feel so uncomfortable in it. since i was 5 i’ve wanted to just take scissors and cut away at all the fat i have been eternally covered in. i feel so much shame and disgust in my body and it’s not even just my weight, it’s my whole damn body type that just will never look acceptable to myself. I’ve gone from 150 lbs to 102 and that. still. wasn’t. enough. to get rid of these annoyingly persistent repulsive feelings towards myself.

sometimes i think losing more weight is the answer but deep down i think i know that i will only continue to find new flaws that keep me from being able to just, FUNCTION like an average 18 year old. but sometimes i’m still convinced i just need to lose a little more. over. and over. and over. until i can become nothing.

what are your guys’ experience with negative body image? how do you cope with this and how can you get yourself to at least, function? did weight loss help at all for you? eventually? or is it also seemingly never ending? it’s just annoying now.

i want to live but i feel so held back by my weight and my size and my body structure. that it’s hard. because I’m constantly so aware of my body, the way it moves, the way it feels, and the space it takes up. and i try to feel neutrally about it. or at least hate it a little less. but it’s so damn hard.

i don’t even care how i look to others i just want to be ok. for myself. so i can live a little.

sorry this crap of a post has been brought to u BY: 12 AM ANGST woohoo thank u for reading. have a blessed day <3

submitted by /u/explodingoatmeal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Km1C5c

No comments:

Post a Comment