Friday, November 8, 2019

Should weight loss be this unnoticeable?

So please don't judge me if this question is dumb. I just don't know much about weight loss.

So when I started out on losing weight a month ago I weighed 69.9kg or 154.2lbs. Now a month later I weight 66.7kg/ 147.2lbs. I am 25yo and 6ft tall and while this weight may not seem like much for my height, I have very little muscle mass so I'm skinny fat I guess? Something like that, I have fat on my belly and a lot on my ass and thighs which I don't like (I'm a guy). Anyway while it's obvious that I have lost some weight, and while I know it's not a lot of weight to lose, I have to say it's still a bit disappointing that it's not reflected on my body as much as I thought it would. Am I doing something wrong here or is this normal?

submitted by /u/deathnate4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rpTyd8

No comments:

Post a Comment